Healthy Pet Food: The Benefits for Senior Dogs & Cats
How beneficial is natural pet food for your elderly dog or cat? We stock a wide variety of organic cat food, natural organic dog food, holistic pet food, healthy treats, vitamin supplements and accessories to help put the natural pep back into their steps.
In fact, natural pet food is highly recommended for your pet to help him or her live a longer life. Why? Because healthy pet food is what your pet needs to feel his or her best during the senior years.
Natural pet food can be organic pet food. It can be holistic pet food. Or it can be both organic and holistic.
Natural Food is the right prescription.
Healthy pet food, supplements and treats, as well as natural pet food are recommended because our senior pets can develop very human-like symptoms. We both get older. We both get aches and pains. So we both have some trouble getting around as the years go by.
Some of the products we recommend include:
• Senior natural pet food is healthier and lower in fat than regular pet food, with low sodium, increased fiber, plus more vitamins and supplements like Glucosamine and Chondroitin to support healthy joints and cartilage.
• Holistic foods contain proteins, vitamins, grains and minerals to provide your pet with skin and coat excellence, stronger bones, and an antioxidant system to promote a healthy immune system.
• Herbal remedies, vitamins and supplements with natural compounds and multi-vitamins/mineral supplements provide antioxidants to maintain your pet’s physical well-being.
• Organic pet treats like Hip Chips™ Jerky Treats for dogs and chicken-liver flavored Hip Chips for cats contain Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sultate to help combat arthritis joint pain.
• Medications may help your pet walk through their pain. These can include steroids, aspirin and non-specific anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Pet stairs, a pet step, a dog cart or pet wheelchairs to help your pet who has lost some mobility.